There are several areas on our site where we
request information from you. The types of personal
information we request are:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Fax Number
- Credit Card Information (name of cardholder, credit card number and expiry date)
- Travel details, including proposed check-in and check-out dates, number of rooms required proposed pick-up and drop-off dates & time, flight information flight number, arrival and departure time, number of passengers, name(s), date(s) of birth, nationality, gender, telephone number, email address, passport number of all passengers.
We request these information when you register to make reservations for our products or services, utilize our online services, request for our newsletter or participate in our special programs and online contests.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information you provide for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process your request to purchase our product(s) or service(s);
- To confirm your travel arrangements;
- To enhance our service to you the next time you visit our site by providing you with the most personalized web experience possible;
- To send you newsletters and updates on our latest travel news and special offers or promotions with your permission.
- To fulfil your request when you use our Tell A Friend services;
- To post your messages on our Travel Board or on our Feedback service;
- To reply to you on your queries or feedback;
- Our own reference; and
- Our own marketing purposes.
The information we provide to our service providers (for example, hotels, tour and transfer operators, airlines, cruise operators) and third party intermediaries (for example, credit card companies and banks) are information essential in providing the services or products purchased by you. Without this disclosure, Sangalaki Dive Lodge would not be able to operate.
Please note that we may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers to third parties but these statistics will never ever identify any single user.
HOW WE PROTECT THIS INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use the leading encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The information you enter is converted into code before being dispatched securely over the Internet.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Please note that our site links to other sites
and that the privacy policies of these sites may differ
from ours. We advise you to check the privacy policies
of other Web sites before disclosing any personal
information. In any event, please note that these
sites do not share your personal information with
TELL A FRIEND
Sangalaki Dive Lodge offers users the ability to tell their friends about our Web site. When you use this service, we will ask for your email address and the email address of your friend to fulfil your request. These are one-time only emails.
Our Web site collects the following information without your knowledge:
- your IP address;
- the browser type;
- the domain name(s); and
- access time(s).
These information are used for our own research purposes and do not link to your personal information. Please note that we may also provide aggregate statistics to third parties but these statistics will never ever identify any single user.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site or we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Sangalaki Dive Lodge, our users or others.
We use the email links located on our Web site to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to reply promptly to every one. This information is used to respond directly to your questions and comments. We may also file your comments to improve our Web site, or review and discard the information. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your express permission.